Sunday, February 8, 2009

8 Years

As of this past fall, I had been with Healing Lifestyles & Spas for eight years- through four publishers, three states, and numerous incarnations. In December, new owners purchased the magazine, which appeared to be much-needed and exciting news. However, within eight weeks of the sale, they've shut down the title and laid everyone off. Needless to say, I'm going through so many different emotions that I don't even know where to start. At first I was sad, then I was mad, and now I just want it to be over with. I have to say, that although it may sound a bit crazy, I'm so thankful that we have Sena. I realize it isn't terribly responsible to have a child without a job (trying to figure this one out), but when I'm having a bad day, moment, or about to panic, she does such a great job bringing me back to the present. Because, what is really more important than this?


No comments: