Thursday, April 29, 2010

Moving.

So, I've missed my 25 month letter to Sena, and I promise it will come shortly, or at least before month 26. The thing is, after our Easter festivities (or during I should say), I dropped the camera, flat on the lens and yes, the camera is useless. So in addition to moving tomorrow and painting and getting a new house ready, I'll be shopping for a new camera.

Tomorrow at 8 we will be signing papers on both homes- moving into our new home and moving out of this one by Sunday. For the most part, I feel quite excited about the new space and all of the possibilities. It's wild to think we'll have TWO kids in the next house, and what sort of chaos we'll be living in and growing in. Steven's already purchased the new hardwood floors and install is set to begin in a week.. in the meantime his preggo wife will be trying to get rid of half of the yellow walls in the house while organizing and trying to create some sense of order. Oh, who am I kidding, when was the last time I truly felt my home was in order??!

So, we'll be off-line for a few days.. wish us the best as we pack up our lives into a truck and haul our stuff about a mile down the road. Much easier this time.. the last two moves involved crossing multiple state lines.

1 comment:

Julie Carroll said...

Good luck!! What an exciting new adventure :)