Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Please Show Me How to Puree!

So, as a mama in midst of product recalls and contaminations, I'm very set on making Sena her own baby food. I did buy a few Earth's Best Organics jars to have her "taste test" different foods before I go to the trouble to make an entire batch. However, I'm running into this lovely problem- ALREADY- that she doesn't want my cooking! She seemed to love carrots yesterday (Earth's Best), but today she didn't want mama-made carrots. She was gagging in fact. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I mean, how difficult can it really be to puree something. If any mama's are reading this, please let me know your suggestions! I have batches of apples to make.

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

I just received this: http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/sku5279732/index.cfm

for a product review. We won't need it for a couple months; wanna give it a try?

D